a poor credit score negatively affects your finances
Your credit history is used by financial institutions as an indicator of your creditworthiness. Whether you are buying insurance or applying for a loan: the lower your credit score, the more stringent the terms of the contract. Among the most common disadvantages of having a poor credit score are higher interest rates and larger deposit payments.
We assess your credit score and improve it
This process involves the following steps:
- We identify and list all factors that are negatively impacting your credit score.
- We send your data to relevant credit bureaus for verification of accuracy.
- We then request that creditors substantiate their reasons for giving you a bad score.
- All factors that were previously identified, listed, and verified are then corrected.
Past credit problems shouldn’t determine the future
Although we cannot change your credit history, we will work alongside you throughout every step of the process to prevent future financial issues.
Let us fix your credit score
Each individual at our agency is dedicated to solving your credit problems. We develop effective and fast solutions that lead to actual results. Thus, when you hire us, our experts review your financial history and immediately start the resolution process.
Get your credit rating reviewed today!
Our services offer you a variety of benefits:
- Savings on interest payments
- Paying less for insurance
- An increase in buying power
- Greater financial credibility
- Greater employment opportunities
- Ample funding to start a business
- Less expensive mortgage payments